11/05/2006

PEEPING TOM

Mais uma banda para o melhor dos melhores - MIKE PATTON - e com umas participações de outro mundo: Amon Tobin, Bebel Gilberto, DubTrio, Kid Koala, Dale Crover, Rahzel, Norah Jones, Kool Keith, Massive Attack e Dan "the Automator" Nakamura.
Palavras do Mestre: "I don't listen to the radio, but if I did, this is what I'd want it to sound like. This is my version of pop music. In a way, this is an exercise for me: taking all these things I've learned over the years and putting them into a pop format. I've worked with many people who have said to me, 'oh you have a pop record in you, eventually you'll find it,' and I always laughed at them. I guess I owe them an apology."

Primeira aparição: Conan O’Brien dia 26 de Maio.

2 comentários:

Sushi Master disse...

Hmmm... promete! A ver se logo coloco aqui uma musiquita!

Bodhi disse...

Patton de volta às situações. Assim à primeira vista, promete!! Vindo do mr Mike com tanta gentinha talentosa a dar uma notinha (musical neste caso) só pode ser coisa boa, acho eu...

Go mike